On Revolutions and other fun activities was People's Republic of Amerika?
Anonymous
2009-04-12 07:23:01 UTC
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 07:40:06 -0700 (PDT),
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:28:13 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
Would you please define "Unamerican" for me? As I have
listened to the three below, they support the Constitution
of the United States, as written.
No they don't. They support their interpretation of The Constitution.
Are there other, valid interpretations?
of course. That's what the Supreme Court is all about. They
interpret The Constitution for us. Not a bunch of hard right talk
show hosts.
So SCOTUS thinks I don't read well enough? But I went to the public
schools that they ordained.
Don't worry, the hallucinations won't last much longer...
Dan
Your sock is showing...
Dan
2009-04-13 10:49:41 UTC
Post by Anonymous
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 07:40:06 -0700 (PDT),
On Sun, 5 Apr 2009 09:28:13 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
Would you please define "Unamerican" for me? As I have
listened to the three below, they support the Constitution
of the United States, as written.
No they don't. They support their interpretation of The Constitution.
Are there other, valid interpretations?
of course. That's what the Supreme Court is all about. They
interpret The Constitution for us. Not a bunch of hard right talk
show hosts.
So SCOTUS thinks I don't read well enough? But I went to the public
schools that they ordained.
Don't worry, the hallucinations won't last much longer...
Dan
Your sock is showing...
OK, maybe the hallucinations WILL last quite a bit longer...

Damn, I hate when I'm wrong.

Dan