Fax about Abe and Larry Lincoln
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2016-04-18 06:31:18 UTC
I betchuh yew awl dent no that Abe had an ugly brother Larry. While Abe wore a stovepipe hat, brother Larry wore a clown wig that spun round and round and also sprayed water.
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2016-05-14 15:32:16 UTC
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
I betchuh yew awl dent no that Abe had an ugly brother Larry. While Abe wore a stovepipe hat, brother Larry wore a clown wig that spun round and round and also sprayed water.
Wow! There must be a hole lot of innerest in Honest Abe and Questionable Larry Lincoln!!

Keep the commints rolling!
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2016-06-30 00:10:56 UTC
OK, less review.....
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
I betchuh yew awl dent no that Abe had an ugly brother Larry. While Abe wore a
stovepipe hat, brother Larry wore a clown wig that spun round and round and also sprayed water.
Wow! There must be a hole lot of innerest in Honest Abe and Questionable Larry Lincoln!!
Keep the commints rolling!
Now.... which one stinks the worser? Abe Lincoln or his Buttwhistling brother Larry aka the mOOner?

Yew have 30 seconds....

1 - 2 - 3 - GO!!

Tick... tick.... tick.....
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
2016-07-14 22:59:08 UTC
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
Post by Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney
I betchuh yew awl dent no that Abe had an ugly brother Larry. While Abe wore a
stovepipe hat, brother Larry wore a clown wig that spun round and round and also sprayed water.
Wow! There must be a hole lot of innerest in Honest Abe and Questionable Larry Lincoln!!
Keep the commints rolling!
- Now.... which one stinks the worser? Abe Lincoln or his Buttwhistling brother Larry aka
- the mOOner?
-
- Yew have 30 seconds....
-
- 1 - 2 - 3 - GO!!
-
- Tick... tick.... tick.....

Hmmmm... That wood be BB Larry the mOOner?