NAACP, blacks to Pres. Bush and Republicans: "We'll get get back to you about January 21st, 2012!"
itellitlikeitis
2006-07-22 20:30:25 UTC
They haven't said it yet, but that is what they should be saying to the
President and the Republican party that has ignored them for the last 5
1/2 years. And 5 1/2 years from July 21st, 2006 makes it about January
21st, 2012.

Hopefully, by then, the Democrat that wins in 2008 will be at the start
of their 2nd term in office. Yes, a change is coming! Recent polls
show that Americans are tired of how the Republicans have run the
country since the 2004 elections. All the broken promises, and the
shenanigans of the lame-duck emperor-without-clothes GW Bush.

Why would blacks even listen to what promises GW Bush might make to
them? The Republicans in power since 2001 have destroyed domestic
programs so that Bush's friends like Cheney's at Halliburton can
continue to get a lot of money for doing absolutely nothing. It is
kind of a wonder that Bush won 11% of the black vote in 2004 after only
getting 9% of it in 2000.

But Bushie and his boys and girls have a plan. Trying to entice those
illegal immigrants to vote for them in 2008 to try to negate the black
vote.

And for Bush to invoke the name of Abraham Lincoln at the NAACP
convention? Sure, Lincoln abolished slavery in the South, but he
allowed it to continue in the North after the war. What a hypocrite
that Lincoln was. Too bad someone didn't put him out of his misery
many years before that crucial task was done.
Jeff
2006-07-22 21:17:53 UTC

troll
D.Perry
2006-07-22 22:49:06 UTC
Wow! Now that's some real interesting information!

Do feel free to drop dead any time you please........

Thanks again,
D.Perry
desert smoker
2006-07-22 23:51:52 UTC
Post by D.Perry
Wow! Now that's some real interesting information!
Do feel free to drop dead any time you please........
Thanks again,
D.Perry
Doc, Doc, leave the troll alone. You're only encouraging
him/it/whatever.

Regards,
Marty
shakenbake
2006-07-23 05:18:09 UTC
Post by desert smoker
Post by D.Perry
Wow! Now that's some real interesting information!
Do feel free to drop dead any time you please........
Thanks again,
D.Perry
Doc, Doc, leave the troll alone. You're only encouraging
him/it/whatever.
Regards,
Marty
Marty;

Sometimes, we need to vent our innnermost feelings. So, why not direct
the vitriol at a troll, once in a while?

Tony
desert smoker
2006-07-23 17:02:27 UTC
Post by shakenbake
Post by desert smoker
Post by D.Perry
Wow! Now that's some real interesting information!
Do feel free to drop dead any time you please........
Thanks again,
D.Perry
Doc, Doc, leave the troll alone. You're only encouraging
him/it/whatever.
Regards,
Marty
Marty;
Sometimes, we need to vent our innnermost feelings. So, why not direct
the vitriol at a troll, once in a while?
Tony
Hi Tony:
Always good to see your posts. Of course, you're right, what the
hell, dump on a troll,
vent and enjoy.

Best,
Marty
j***@yahoo.com
2006-07-23 20:06:12 UTC
David Boies looks and sounds just like Lincoln, doesn't he?

http://www.geocities.com/tom5515/boies.htm